The Salandra Roma Suite affordable guest house in the centre of Rome is in the perfect location for tourists to the Eternal City. Cheap, comfortable and great value for money we are situated in an area with plenty of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops for guests to explore and soak up the Roman atmosphere.
Guests to the Salandra Roma Suite guest house will also be pleased to learn that they are also within walking distance of some of Rome’s main tourist attractions including the romantic Trevi Fountain (particularly beautiful when lit at night), the National Gallery of Ancient Art, the Baths of Diocletian, and the Quirinale Palace.
Not only that, but we are also strategically located within walking distance of Line A of the city’s underground metro system which gives guests direct links to the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, Piazza del Popolo, Villa Borghese and the Borghese Gallery, the Spanish Steps, the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, the Basilica of St John Lateran and more!
We are even within walking distance of Termini Station – the transport hub of Rome – which means you will have direct access to the city’s two main airports in addition to all aspects of Rome’s public transport network – underground, bus routes, rail links, trams and even taxis. A summary of nearby attractions and how to get to them from the Salandra Roma Suite and Repubblica Metro Station can be found below.
At a Glance
- Piazza della Repubblica (closest Metro station) – 3 mins on foot
- The National Opera House, National Gallery of Ancient Art and the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli – 10 mins on foot
- The Trevi Fountain, the National Academy of St Luke, the Quirinale Palace and other leading galleries – 10 to 15 mins on foot
- The Spanish Steps and the designer shopping district – 10 to 15 mins on foot or 1 stop on Metro Line A to ‘Spagna’
- Piazza del Popolo and Pincio panoramic view terrace in Villa Borghese park - 2 stops on Metro Line A to ‘Flaminio’
- The Borghese Gallery in Villa Borghese park – 10 to 15 mins on foot
- The Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore – 15 mins on foot or 3 stops on Metro Line A to ‘Vittorio Emanuele’
- The Basilica of St Peter (containing the body of St Peter), the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel – 4 stops on Metro Line A to ‘Ottaviano’
- The Basilica of St John Lateran – 5 stops on Metro Line A to ‘San Giovanni